Easy and delicious peanut butter milk chocolate cookies
Prep to plate time: 45 min
Makes: ~3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package Hershey Kisses
- sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Roll ~1-1/2 Tbsp of dough into a ball and then roll in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 min, no longer. Do not overbake or the cookies will be hard and crunchy.
- While the cookies are baking, unwrap Hershey Kisses.
- After removing the cookies from the oven, immediately press one Hershey Kiss onto each cookie.
- Enjoy warm or after cooling.
Inspired by: My mom